IP commercialisation may be defined as the process of introducing one’s IP to market. After the intellectual property is developed and protected, it needs to be commercialised to create revenue. Essentially, commercialising IP is the process one undertakes to move its innovation from "just another brilliant idea for a product or service" to the market place.
The IP commercialisation process consists of-
• IP Licensing
• Technology Transfer
• IP Auction
• IP Broking
It is a license / contract where the IP owner (the licensor) gives permission to a licensee to commercialise that intellectual property, which may extend to all aspects of commercialisation. IP commercialisation is an important issue being faced by all technology companies. As a result of investment in innovation, companies have created a large, diverse portfolio of intellectual property (IP) that is now available for licensing or commercialisation. This portfolio includes source code, schemas, protocols, and documentation as well as associated copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets.
Patents, Trademarks and Brand names for sale-
Following is the list of Patents, Trademarks and Brand names that are presently enlisted with us for Sale / Licensing / Commercialisation-
Technologies available for Oil and Refinery Industries
1) PROCESS FOR REMOVAL OF METALS FROM VEGETABLE OILS AND ANIMAL FATS
2) A NOVEL REACTOR DESIGN FOR GAS TO LIQUID (GTL) PROCESSES
3) UPFLOW REGENERATION OF FCC CATALYST FOR MULTISTAGE CRACKING
4) TWO STAGE FLUID CATALYTIC CRACKING APPARATUS
5) DUAL RISER CATALYTIC CRACKING APPARATUS AND PROCESS FOR RESID UPGRADATION
6) DUAL FUNCTION ADDITIVE FROM SPENT CATALYST
7) SYSTEM FOR PRODUCTION OF HYDROGEN-COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS MIXTURE AND PROCESS
8) A FEED NOZZLE ASSEMBLY
9) PROCESS FOR SELECTIVE REMOVAL OF MERCAPTAN FROM AVIATION TURBINE FUEL (ATF)
10) APPARATUS FOR CATALYTIC CRACKING
11) A TWO STAGE GASIFIER FOR GENERATING SYNGAS
12) METAL PASSIVATOR ADDITIVE & PROCESS FOR PREPARING
13) COMPOSITION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SEMI-SYNTHETIC, BIO-STABLE AND OPERATOR FRIENDLY SOLUBLE CUTTING OIL
14) DEVELOPMENT OF HIGH PERFORMANCE MULTIPURPOSE OIL FOR HYDRAULIC CUM CUTTING APPLICATIONS
15) A PROCESS FOR SIMULTANEOUS CRACKING OF LIGHTER AND HEAVIER HYDROCARBON FEED AND SYSTEM FOR THE SAME
16) COMPOSITION OF OIL FOR HIGH SPEED THIN AND THICK GAUGE STEEL SHEET ROLLING IN TANDEM MILLS
17) CARRIER OIL COMPOSITION FOR SPRAY OF FUNGICIDES ON RUBBER PLANTATIONS AND OTHER CROPS
18) A BROACHING OIL OR HEAVY DUTY NEAT CUTTING OIL COMPOSITION
19) AN APPARATUS FOR COMBUSTION OF GASEOUS FUEL OBTAINED FROM ORGANIC WASTES
20) BIO-AUGMENTATION COMPOSITION AND USE THEREOF FOR IMPROVING EFFICIENCY OF EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT HYDROCARBON PROCESSING PLANT
21) INTEGRATED PROCESS FOR DEEP DESULFURIZATION OF DIESEL WITH REDUCED HYDROGEN CONSUMPTION
22) PROCESS FOR DEEP DESULFURIZATION OF CRACKED GASOLINE WITH MINIMUM OCTANE LOSS
23) HIGH PERFORMANCE GEAR LUBRICANT WITH ENHANCED DRAIN POTENTIAL FOR HEAVY DUTY COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
24) COMPOSITION OF ECOFRIENDLY OIL FOR JUTE BATCHING APPLICATION
Click to view the details
Other commercialisation prospects:
1) Trademarks, company names and URLs of two green names
A unique opportunity to buy the trademarks, company names and URLs of two green names.
1. Talk Greener Logos
2. Greener Solutions Logos
• Talk Greener and greener solutions are attractive names with clear meanings.
• Both the trademarks are protected throughout EU and are very relevant and difficult to obtain.
2) Green technology based “Eco-friendly” cooking apparatus
This invention relates to an exhaust cooker for preparing food using exhaust flue gas from a vehicle. The food can be cooked with direct application of steam. This cooker can also be used to produce distilled/ DM water for application of drinking and batteries of the vehicles. This time- saving device cooker is cost-effective, economical and eco-friendly and in a way also acts as an energy-conservator and is suitable to all geographical conditions. It epitomizes the basic concept, of “From waste to BEST” and “Small is beautiful”.
Green Technology Based (Bhuma) Aero-Hydro Power Plant
Invention discloses a process of continuous rotation of a windmill with or without the presence of wind for constant electricity generation in an aero- hydro power plant. When wind come through turbine and wind not blow the store water strikes on the blade. The blade starts moving and 24 hours electricity is produced through air and water both. This invention is capable of overcoming most of the disadvantages of the common type of wind towers (Horizontal-axis wind machines and Vertical-axis wind machines).
4) Green Technology Based (Om) Cyclonic Hydro Power Plant
Technology involved leads to water to first be converted into mechanical energy and then into electrical energy. Water is channelized through large pipes or tunnels to lower levels, and in the course of the fall, the water rotates turbines involved in this process. Water flow irrespective of being slow or fast, enters the set of specially designed discs and gets converted into high pressure. The most important feature of this invention is its installation cost is much cheaper than that of the water turbines known in the market. The effect of the water pressure which hits the rotor blades works in between 90 degrees and splashes out 0-50 degree outwards. The result is constant production of electricity all the time.
Green Technology Based (Pratik) Aero Electrical Super Generator
A process of capturing wind to make push on the Fixed Disc’s blade on the Front Side. The wind comes out from the blades and makes a pressure on the Rotating Disc which makes the rotating disc to rotate. The speed of the rotating disc can further be increased by introducing a Funnel and a High Speed Pressure Fan.
6) Green Technology Based Eco-Friendly Wind Power Generator
The present invention relates to cyclonic aero power converter in other words an
improved wind power generator. More particularly the present invention relates to fixed disc. The fixed disc, promotes efficiently and easy starting at the time of a
low wind speed and also to the wind power equipment is using a wind mill which
can achieve high torque and comply with wind power conditions of an installed
Fig. 4 shows side sectional view showing the different blade positions of the rotator system for wind wave energy generation as per the embodiment of the present invention.